Fees Structure from 1 July 2019
We are a mixed billing practice. Please see fees below.
All children under 16 years will be bulk billed on weekdays.
Only Dr Chu will continue to bulk bill Commonwealth concession card holders (pensioners, health card) and DVA patients on weekdays.
NO BULK BILLING ON SATURDAYS
Cost $65 Medicare Rebate $38.20
Out of pocket $26.80
- covering one standard health issue or concern (up to 15mins)
Cost $100 Medicare Rebate $73.95
Out of pocket $26.05
- covering multiple standard health issue or concern, or one complex health issue or concern ( up to 30mins)
Cost $150 Medicare Rebate $108.85
Out of pocket $41.15
- covering multiple complex issues or concerns (up to 45mins)
Most additional procedures charged according to Medicare Benefits Schedule (MBS) fees. For other fees, please contact reception.
For your convenience, we provide INSTANT electronic rebates with Medicare. Please ensure your details with Medicare is up to date and you have a physical card with access to your Bank Saving/Cheque account to receive the rebate.
- Charged according to SIRA schedule of fees.
- In the event of payment rejected by employer or employer’s insurer, the patient is ultimately responsible for settling the cost of treatments in full.